A new option for individuals who possess strong qualifications as potential leaders is Direct Commissioning.
These prerequisites, along with a personal interview from the State Adjutant General (TAG) are required.
- Bachelors degree (accredited Institution Max. age is 30 yrs, waiveable up to age 53
- Minimum of 24 months in the Guard Pass APFT
- Be a Sergeant (E5) or higher
- Meet height & weight standards
- Complete at least the minimum of a PLDC
- Pass Chapter 2 Physical
- A final Secret Security Clearance
- Minimum GT Aptitude score of 110 or higher