College First - No Deployment during College
There has never been a better time to join the Wyoming Army National Guard. We currently offer the best incentive programs, and training in Wyoming. We stand by our commitment to ensuring your success through our mentorship programs and job training skills in the most advanced Army in the world. Your ability to succeed is limitless with the Wyoming Army National Guard. We look forward to talking with you about all the Guard has to offer, but more importantly, how you can become a well trained, educated, and professional. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment today and we will show you how to pay for college, receive training in a high-tech career field, and so much more!
- Non-prior service High School senior/grad or equivalent or a currently enrolled college student
- Enlist on a 6 X 2 or 8 X 0 enlistment option
- 6 years Guard, 2 years Inactive Reserve
- 8 years Guard
- Score a 50 or higher on the ASVAB (CAT I-IIIA)
- Agree to complete IADT thru-ticket
- Meet all other applicable criteria as stated in the current ARNG ECM
GI BILL and KICKER
Under the the College First Program you are also eligible to receive the GI Bill at $329/mo for full-time and the Kicker for an additional $200+ per month in your pocket. Discuss this option with your recruiter.
GET PAID WHILE ATTENDING COLLEGE
The Wyoming Army National Guard is also offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus. Bonus available for qualifying jobs, talk to your recruiter to find out how to qualify.
DO THE MATH
- UW, In state tuition for 4 years - $14,904 (Tuition Only)
- UW, Out of state tuition for 4 years - $46,584 (Tuition Only)
With the Wyoming Army National Guard you get up to $9,000 plus your drill pay at an average of $182 per month, plus $329 per month (9 months each year) for being full-time and utilizing the GI Bill, plus the GI Bill Kicker at $200+ per month (9 months each year and contingent on contract with WyARNG).
Total Income (4 years)= $53,780 (after job assignment bonus)