Privacy and Security Notice
The Wyoming Army National Guard public web site, WWW.WY.NGB.ARMY.MIL, is The Wyoming Army National Guard only communicative tool that maintains a connection with the American public and the global audience 24/7/365. The Wyoming Army National Guard is at war and we must have a timely, accurate, and professional presence on the web. This will enhance understanding of the Wyoming Army National Guard strategic vision, missions, and roles in support of the Nation and the Great State of Wyoming.
WWW.WY.NGB.ARMY.MIL supports the overall mission of the Wyoming Army National Guard by providing official, timely and accurate information about policies, organizations, functions and operations. WWW.WY.NGB.ARMY.MIL provides another starting point for finding military information online.
Information available at WWW.WY.NGB.ARMY.MIL is consistent with Army and DoD policies and The Principles of Information and contains information cleared for public release. Information intended for the internal Army audience is available through Wyoming Knowledge Online (WKO)
- The Wyoming Army National Guard Home Page is provided as a public service by The Wyoming National Guard Adjutant General in coordination with Wyoming Army National Guard Visual Information Office and the Public Affairs.
- Information presented on The Wyoming Army National Guard Home Page is considered public information and may be distributed or copied unless otherwise specified. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes only. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration guidelines.
- At the Wyoming Army National Guard Home Page, we want all viewers to be able to experience the Army story. We have and continue to strive to be sure all sections of www.wy.ngb.army.mil are in compliance with Section 508 standards. If you find something that is not compliant, please let us know via the " Contact Us " link.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the " Contact Us " link.
Cookie Disclaimer – The Wyoming Army National Guard does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). The Wyoming Army National Guard HomePage may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. The Wyoming Army National Guard DOES NOT keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but it may take you longer to fill out the same information repeatedly and clicking on the banners may not take you to the correct link. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable cookies.